At Nip Tuck Remodeling, we take customer satisfaction very seriously. In fact, we recently enlisted the help of Guild Quality, a third party independent research company to survey all of our clients from 2011 as well as an ongoing part of our customer service plan. As a GuildQuality Guildmember, Nip Tuck Remodeling relies on our customer surveying to help them deliver an exceptional customer experience.
Click here for the full report.
What Our Clients Are Saying....
Each project has it's own personality and a connection that is formed between contractor & client. When I receive a heartwarming note from a current client, I smile and think "this is exactly why I do what I do....I can make a difference and it feels really good". Below are some comments from clients over the last year that have made my day!~by April Bettinger, Owner
- Nip Tuck Remodeling is fantastic! My two upstairs bathrooms are beautiful and we wished we had found NTR when we had done other work. Two bathrooms and a schedule that was followed to a T! The quality of product and installation is first class. You will not be disappointed and April is very open to feedback. Thank you for doing such a wonderful job and Melinda Slater of Slater Interiors was a joy to work with. ~ Ami, Sammamish, WA. ~ September 2015
- Nip Tuck Remodeling provided the best possible experience for our remodel. Their planning and communication were stellar, their quality of work and subcontractors were perfection. I wouldn't dream of risking future projects to anybody else. We were most impressed with the careful planning from before they started tearing apart my old kitchen to the calendar we got before it all started. April checked in with us weekly to make sure we were on track with what WE had to accomplish and what THEY said they would accomplish. Never did they lag behind schedule. ~ Mark & Latia Daquila, Mercer Island WA, January 2013
- "Can I just take a minute to thank you and tell you how much we love the crew you assembled. Everyone has been so unbelievably great, hardworking, good humored, and thoughtful. Thank you so much for all that your work on this project."....Vanessa, Seattle, WA~January, 2012
- "One more reason (in fact, something like this probably counts as about twenty reasons) to be thrilled we have you. I don't want to imagine trying to get that straightened out on my own." Susan, Seattle WA~February 2012 in response to a malfunctioning plumbing valve.
- “Everything looks just great! At the moment it feels like I'm trespassing in someone else's bathroom, but I like their taste. Plus, the shower is so quiet--I used to be able to hear the splashing from elsewhere in the house, but now it's silent--even with the (completely magical) fan on.” …From Susan, Seattle WA~November, 2011
- “I can't even tell you how much I love my house. You did such a nice job, I can barely believe it. Now that the job is over, I miss talking to you almost everyday!”…Danielle, Seattle WA~ October 2011
- “The kitchen looks soooo good. I stayed up til 2 am putting stuff away and just looking at it.”…Julie, Mercer Island WA~November, 2011
- “Have missed talking to you and having the guys around. The bathroom is working out splendidly and the front porch is great. Have a few little chairs out there so when it is sunny it is a great little suntrap to sit out in the evenings. “…Kim, Bothell WA~June, 2011
- “When I worked with Nip Tuck Remodeling they were absolutely great! They listened to what I wanted and helped me work within my budget which is very important. I can’t wait till they come back and do some more work!” Rita, Kenmore WA~December, 2011
What Our Trade Partners Are Saying...
The relationship between Contractor and all our service providers and suppliers can be complicated at times. We are all dependent upon one another to create a project with one goal in mind “Create Happy Clients”. We value the relationship with our trade partners and work hard at creating an atmosphere that is enjoyable and a win-win proposition for all involved.
- "Let me say Nip Tuck Remodeling understands the need for complete detail prior to starting a project. They understand that in order to have a successful project most (if not all) of the design and construction questions should not only be addressed, but resolved. April and her staff are a pleasure to work with. I am an interior designer and have worked with many contractors. I am quite fortunate to work alongside Nip Tuck Remodeling. I highly recommend them." March 2016, Roshele Allison, NW Home Designs
- "I have known April for years and always wanted to be able to work with her, but had to earn my way in. She takes a lot of pride in what she does and therefore will only work with suppliers and subcontractors that she can trust to perform to her expectations. I have had the pleasure of being one of those suppliers for the past year and I'm thoroughly impressed at the level of detail and jobsite control that are followed. She is easy to work with, very knowledgeable, fun to be around and surrounds herself with great people. I wish more of my clients were like Nip Tuck Remodeling, and more specifically, like April, Patty, and David. I hope to be able to work with them for years and years to come." March 2016, Jeff Greenawalt, United Wholesale Supply
- "April, the owner of Nip Tuck, is one of the most thorough and detailed oriented contractors in her field. All of her jobsites are operated in a timely fashion and communication is always on point. As a subcontractor being up to date with timelines, expectations, and advance notice are paramount to working successfully in our line of work. The project manager does and incredible job ensuring that this success is always achieved. Thanks again Nip Tuck for working with us and making your projects so enjoyable to work on!!", August 2014, Maria Gromley, European Stone Tile & Design, Inc.
- “What a delight it is to work with April. Her extreme organizational, project management and estimating skills are based on 10+ years of experience in the remodeling industry. Each of her jobs has its own line item budget, day-by-day calendar and highly skilled sub-contractors. Her projects run like a well-oiled machine - on time and on budget. When the occasional issue arises, it is even fun to problem solve with April to get past the unforeseen tasks that tend to crop up in any remodel. I look forward to coordinating my interior design services with April's remodel clients any day.” June 24, 2011, Gail Monica Dent, Founder & Chief Interior Designer, Provanti Designs
- "I just want to let you know how great it is working with Nip Tuck Remodel as a sub-contractor. The pre-construction communication is excellent and I get all the information I need to organize an efficient electrical installation. The other subs on the job are very professional and it is a real team effort once we all get going. I’m sure you know that Keithly Electric is committed to quality, not quantity, and Nip Tuck Remodel fits in with our values. I am looking forward to working with you on future projects."~ February, 2012, Steve Keithly, Project Manager for Keithly Electric
- “I've known April for years and always appreciated the way she follows up with clients and her ability to see a project through to completion while handling all of the details that are necessary in remodeling projects. This level of client interaction is what helps clients stay sane during a home improvement project.” March 6, 2011, Laura Leist, Organizing & Productivity Consultant, Author, Speaker and Founder of Eliminate Chaos, Eliminate Chaos, LLC
- “When April started her own business, I though, it's about time! April has always been excellent with any project that I have recommended her for. I have always had wonderful reviews from each person she has worked with. Whether the job is big or small it does not matter, the attention to detail, problem solving abilities and a great ability to visualize and articulate what could be (remodeling ideas). In closing you can't go wrong in working with April". ~Roslyn Comley, February, 2011 Agent, Coldwell Banker Bain
- “April is a delight to work with…her projects are well managed, her customers are happy, and she pays attention to the details. We always look forward to installing countertops on her jobs!" ~Marcie Oliver, January 2012, Northwest Stone Fabricators